Nestled in the rolling pine hills this unique ranch may be the finest of its kind anywhere in Montana.
Breathtaking views of the Beartooth Mountains.
Many improved springs.
Very well thought out pastures and outbuildings.
This is the classic Montana Ranch that everyone dreams about.
Abundant mule deer, antelope, bear, coyotes, turkey, elk, mountain lion.
Best suited as a premier horse property, purebred cattle operation base and/or hunting retreat.
Nearly end of road, highly private property.
45 minutes to Billings, 25 minutes to Red Lodge.
- Monahan Rd, Joliet, MT
- 544 Acres
- 544 acres of rolling pines and open meadows
- 3 pastures with 4 strands New Zealand smooth wire and 2 strands electrified. Double fenced for ease of handling stallions and/or bulls.
- Extremely well watered ranch with numerous hydrants, automatic waterers and springs.
- 7,128 square foot stables with 50×70 indoor riding arena with spectator gallery, six 16×16 stalls, wash rack, tack room, medical room and luxury office. Stalls lead out into large paddocks and have rubber mats, automatic waterers and feeders. The private office is equipped with bathroom, kitchenette and wood burning stone fireplace.
- 972 square foot home features 3 bedrooms, gorgeous authentic brick fireplace, cathedral ceilings and open floor plan.
- 30 x 30 detached 2 story garage with 6 inch walls wired for large space heater.
- 48 x 40 2 story barn with heated tool/storage room. Large access door opens to 2nd story. Inside hay access port. Large loafing area with heated waterers and water hydrants.
- 40 x 24 shed with a 14 ft electric door. Large storage for an RV, large implements or hay.
- 36 x 32 red barn with sliding and swing-out doors. Well constructed storage barn that houses equipment and large horse trailers. Adjacent holding pen with feeder.
- 12 x 24 storage shed with steel gates.
- Two 24 x 12 loafing sheds with double heated waterers.
- 8 x 12 shed.