- Nestled in a region of Montana known for excellent grass production and profitable ranch operations.
- This ranch holds an optimal level of rolling pine hills, cedar cover with expansive lush grass meadows .. providing ideal habitat for its significant wildlife population and cattle production.
- 17,127 Acres
- This premium hunting and grazing ranch are on the market for the first time in over 100 years.
- The ranch is rich in water resources consisting of dams/reservoirs, wells and multiple pipelines with some intermittent streams and creeks.
- The reservoirs are full of ducks, geese and some have fish.
- Beautiful, super clean, functional ranch home … fully updated and in pristine condition. 3,240 SF with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths.
- Modular home for caretaker
- Many 100+ year old log and stone buildings in excellent condition which exemplify the care and history this ranch has had.
This ranch is ideal for someone wanting to run yearlings, cow/calf pairs, bison or sheep.
- This area of Montana has long been known for it’s hunting and monster bucks and bull elk. This ranch proves it as we see signifiant presence of wildlife in every meadow.
- The sage and cover provide ideal habitat for upland game birds, pheasant, sharptail grouse, sage hens, hungarian partridges as well as turkey.
One of the owners would retain their ownership as an owner/investor.
This ranch offers the True West … the opportunity to prosper from Mother Nature’s grass production along with an enriching experience of history and fulfillment that most modern people will never have.
- 11,630.80 Deeded
- 1,280 State Lease
- 4,216.29 BLM Lease
- 17,127.09 TOTAL
- Baldy Peak Road, Broadus, MT
- For Sale