- The Bull Mountain Ranch features 3,410 Acres of prime ranch land and incredible hunting ground in the heart of the Bull Mountains.
- This super simple to run ranch offers excellent improvements for cow calf, yearling or horse operation. There is outstanding water and fence improvements with excellent access and ability to create an advanced grazing program.
- Excellent grass and exceptional views in the Bull Mountains.
- This ranch offers an excellent opportunity for family recreational, outfitting, corporate retreat. Only 45 minutes to Billings Airport.
- 4 wells on ranch headquarters, all with solar pumps
- 2 wells, 1 on each tract not adjoining headquarters
- Well maintained 1964 Ranch Home with 1,008 SF on main floor and 1,008 SF on partially finished lower walkout level. 3 Bedrooms.
- Several pole barns, corrals, sheds, etc.
This ranch is ideal for someone wanting to run yearlings, cow/calf pairs, bison or sheep.
The Bull Mountains are known to be some of the best known elk hunting in the state.The Bull Mountains are known to be some of the best known elk hunting in the state.
- Exceptional hunting
- Prime ranchland
- Easy to run operation
- Useful, solid, ranch headquarters
- 3,410 Deeded Acres
- 23336 Marsh Road, Worden, MT
- For Sale