- Nestled in the Clarks Fork Valley the Bridger Vet Clinic is located in the heart of genuine Montana ranch families.
- The location provides an extremely high quality of life, recreational opportunity and a growing population.
- Bridger, Montana is a great place to live and work!
- The property is just over 23 acres which sits along the banks of the Clarks Fork River along with Beartooth Mountain views.
- The vet clinic has been in business since for over 50 years serving large and small animals. The community relies heavily on the clinic.
Although the clinic makes a great income now, the upside is evident. The clinic offers a greater than average amount of equipment on the equine and bovine side including an equine surgical suite and extensive breeding, dental and farrier supplies as well as an in-clinic hydraulic chute and mobile hydraulic chute on the bovine side. This extensive equipment allows for higher returns and a substantial increase in income as current services can be grossly expanded.
- Riverfront land on Clarks Fork River
- Private wells on site
- $500,000 in Real Estate (per appraisal)
- $250,000 in Equipment
- $15-30,000 in Inventory
- The Clinic features a large reception area, large small animal treatment area, surgical suite, doctors and separate technician offices, pharmacy, 2 exam rooms, boarding, grooming, laundry and storage.
- Attached to the Clinic is a large animal exam room including equine station, wash rack, hydraulic cattle chute, padded equine surgery room with hydraulic surgical table, and treatment stall.
- Nearby is a barn with recovery stalls for large animals, mare and foal pen, outside hydraulic chute, all with access to working pens and turnouts.
- The Mare Barn is currently not being utilized and would make an exceptional boarding faculty. It offers 20 stalls with access to numerous pens and turnouts and outdoor riding arena.
- Indoor riding arena.
- Outdoor round pen.
- Covered hay storage.
- Lots of pens and working areas.
- Several larger pastures with run in-run out sheds.
Some of the other inventory includes a small tractor, manure spreader, hydraulic chutes, vet truck, Kawasaki mule, blood machines, microscopes, centrifuge, iRAP centrifuge, cattle and equine/small animal ultrasounds, digital X-ray, fluid pump, small animal gas anesthesia, pulse-oximeter, lactometer … and too much other valuable equipment to list here.
Excellent opportunity to own a long term established business with exceptional opportunity to increase returns. Great for a veterinarian or business owner alike. Please call broker to discuss this exciting opportunity!
- 23 Acres on the Clarks Fork River
- 17 Vet Lane, Bridger, Montana
- 23 Acres
- For Sale