Privately sited on a promontory with commanding views of the Stillwater River Valley and the Beartooth Mountains sits the magnificent property that is the Stillwater Valley Overlook at 35A Stanley Coulee Way.
This meticulously cared for log home, designed by Expedition Log Homes, sits on 20 secluded acres, and encompasses everything a Montana property should be. Expansive views of the landscape fill every window while multiple decks provide mountain views in all directions. The interior is luxuriously appointed with soaring ceilings, granite countertops, a magnificent floor to ceiling fireplace, radiant floor heat and spacious and comfortable living in every room. Natural light fills the home that is flawlessly positioned to blend in with the natural surroundings. The private 20 acres consist of open meadows, pine forest and natural rock formations. Privacy, views, and mountain luxury – this exemplifies all that is the Stillwater Valley Overlook - a wonderful primary residence or Montana getaway. Lower level could easily be repurposed into another ensuite bedroom.
• 20 Deeded Acres
• 3,077± Square Foot Expedition Log Homes, “Hybrid” Log Construction. Built in 2005
• 2 Bedrooms, 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath - Lower level could easily be repurposed into another ensuite bedroom.
• Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Thermador Cooktop, Microwave/Warming Drawer/Range Tower, French Door Refrigerator/Freezer, and separate Pantry/Laundry Area
• Floor-to-ceiling Rock Fireplace with Wood Stove Insert
• Open Great Room with Vaulted Tongue & Groove Knotty Pine Ceilings
• Spacious Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bath – His & Hers Sinks, Walk-in Shower, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet
• Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Bath
• Light-filled Den, Loft with Balcony & Deck, Walk-out Basement
• Wrap around Deck
• Radiant Floor Heating
• Full House Stereo System & Alarm System
• Oil-Rubbed Bronze bath fixtures
• Professionally Landscaped Yard & Gardens with Underground Sprinklers and Drip Irrigation
• 2 Full Garage Bays & 1 ATV Garage Bay with Log Waiter
• Abundant Wildlife – mule deer, elk, moose, bear, mountain lion, hawks, eagles & songbirds
Courtesy of Stephen Leibinger, Swan Land Company
Based on information from Big Sky Country MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal, and may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Neither listing broker(s) nor Melinda Jeffrey shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
© 2023 Big Sky Country MLS.